Add Content to a Change Set
Mura allows you to add standard content items such as Pages, Folders, Files, Links Calendars and Galleries to Change Sets as well as Components and Forms. To add content to a Change Set, follow these simple steps:
- Either add new content or edit any existing content node from the Site Manager (e.g., add a Page under News titled "Summer Promo Begins Today!").
- Make desired edits and instead of clicking Publish, click the Save to Change Set button.
- This should launch the Assign to Change Set dialog window. Select the desired Change Set.
- Click Save.
- If you click the Version History icon, you should see "Queued" in the Status column and the name of the Change Set that the content item has been assigned to under the Change Set column.
- Repeat as necessary to produce a complete set of changes.
The process is pretty much the same for Components and Forms, just select Save to Change Set instead of Publish, select the desired Change Set, then Save.