Setting Page Order
By default, pages added to Mura will display in the order they were added with the most recent on top. If you want to change the order of your pages, you can simply drag and drop them into the desired order.
- Mouse over the title area (not the title text itself), and your cursor will change to the “Drag” icon.
- Click and hold the item you want to move, and drag it to the position you want.
- Once you are done changing the sort order, click the Update button to save the new order.
- After clicking Update, the order of your pages will change to reflect the order you set.
- Click the Current Site button on the main navigation to preview the site.
- Your site structure will now be reflected in the main navigation on the front end of the web site.
- To hide Members Only from the main navigation, click the Site Manager link on the Front End Toolbar to return to the Site Manager.
- Then click on the checkmark icon in the Nav column to reveal a Display in Navigation pop-up form.
- Change the select menu to No, then click Submit. Now the Members Only link will not appear in the main navigation.