The Advanced tab contains some less commonly used options as described in the list below.
- Content ID: This is a unique identifier for this specific piece of content.
- Current Filename: This is the filename of the content.
- Make this Page secure via SSL?: Check this box to automatically create a secure link (https) to this page. This only applicable if a valid security certificate is installed on your site.
- Lock Node: Check this box to prevent administrators from accidentally deleting this content.
- Remote Information (Optional): This area is completely optional and typically used by developers.