SEO stands for "Search Engine Optimization." Here is where you can customize elements of your page such as the Navigation Title, URL Title and add Meta Keywords and Meta Description information.
If left blank, the title fields below are auto-generated for you based on the primary title entered on the Basic tab.
- Navigation Title: This is the title of the page used in site navigation, or "short title".
- URL Title: Used in the creation of the page's URL.
- HTML Title: Used as the page's "browser title", placed between the title tags within the head tags of the document.
- Meta Description: Text entered here will populate the "content" attribute of the "description" meta tag.
- Meta Keywords: Text entered here will populate the "content" attribute of the "keywords" meta tag.