Once you've completed the steps from the Export Content section, you can follow the steps below to Import Content.
- Select a content item to edit, where you would like to import the new content. For example, if you would like to import the entire 'News' section, you could choose to edit the 'Home' page.
- From the Edit Content screen, go to Actions > Import.
- You should be taken to the Import Content screen.
- Click Choose File and select the exported .zip file you wish to import.
- Select your desired Content Status for the imported content.
The content will be visible by users visiting the front end of your site.
The content will not display on the front end of your site.
- Save to Change Set
When you select Save to Change Set, the Change Set Name field will appear. Simply enter your desired Change Set Name.
- Click Import.
- Once completed, the imported content should appear just as it did before.