Adding a Tag Cloud
A tag cloud is a visual representation for text data, used to depict keyword metadata (Tags) on websites, or to visualize free form text. Tags are usually single words, and the importance of each tag is shown with font size, and can sometimes color. This format is useful for quickly perceiving the most prominent terms and for locating a term to determine its relative prominence. The terms are hyperlinked to items associated with the tag.
To add a Tag Cloud to the Blog Folder, follow these steps:
- In Site Manager, navigate to the Blog Folder and click to edit.
- Select the Layout & Objects tab.
- Select System from the Available Content Objects select menu.
- Select Tag Cloud and use the right arrow to assign it to the Right Column Content Objects display region.
- Click Publish.
- A Tag Cloud should now appear in the right column of the Blog Folder.
- Clicking any tag should invoke a site search for all content that is associated with that specific tag. For example, clicking "Widgets" should produce a Search Results page with the two Blog articles tagged with the keyword "Widgets."