Setting Permissions For Plugins
Plugins may be restricted to specific groups, allowing administrators the ability to control which groups may access each plugin. Permissions may be set only for plugins enabled for the specific site you are currently working on. To set permissions, follow the steps outlined below.
- From the back-end administration area, select Plugins, and click Site Plugins.
- You will then be directed to the Site Plugins screen.
- At a minimum, there are two (2) tabs: Application and Utility. However, there may be additional tabs, depending on the plugins enabled for your site. Locate the plugin you wish to manage permissions on, then click the three-dot menu to the left of the plugin name.
- From the menu of options, click Permissions
- The Permissions screen should appear.
- Select the group(s) you wish to enable access for.
- When finished, click Update to save the new permissions.